Zippo proudly introduces the 2020 Collectible of the Year, Z2 Vision. The collectible draws inspiration from the debut of Zippo's new communications logo, the first major revamp of the iconic brand's calling card since the flame design was first released in 1980.
The design features the new stylized "Z" wrapped around the lighter, thanks to Zippo's MultiCut process utilized in a new way to smoothly carve a recessed background that surrounds the signature "Z", creating an embossed effect. The recessed areas are further adorned with a 360° laser engraved element of abstract monochromatic seamless waves. Set on an Armor® Black Ice® lighter and paired with a heavy gold insert, this year's collectible goes the extra mile with the special 2020 bottom stamp. The full year is stamped into the bottom of the lighter, along with the hallmark of a Zippo Collectible of the Year, the ZL logo. Each lighter is consecutively numbered and quantities are extremely limited with only 20,020 pieces available worldwide.
In a Zippo first, the collectible receives a full outer box - in lieu of the traditional sleeve - which comes in the 6 vibrant colors of Zippo's new look, making its arrival in collectors' hands a true unboxing event to be savored. For optimal performance, fill with Zippo lighter fuel.
- Genuine Zippo windproof lighter with distinctive Zippo "click"
- All metal construction about 1.5 times as thick as a standard Zippo case; windproof design works virtually anywhere
- Refillable for a lifetime of use; for optimum performance, we recommend genuine Zippo fluid, flints, and wicks
- Made in USA; Lifetime guarantee that "it works or we fix it free™"
- Fuel: Zippo premium lighter fuel (sold separately)
- Outer box sleeve may vary between 6 colors